The laws of Wyoming govern Guardian LLC and any agreement with Guardian LLC.
In the following agreement, “We” or “Our” or “US” refers to Guardian LLC. “You” and “your” refers to the client who is accepting our terms of service.
By accepting the terms of service, the client acknowledges and agrees to everything laid out on this page.
With every order we will do our very best to make sure you get exactly what you ordered and receive the very best customer service we can provide. We wish we didn’t have to have this legal crap on our website, but it’s the world we live in. The bottom line is this: we’re here to provide a service for you. We’re not here to trick you or mislead you in anyway or charge extra fees for services we didn’t provide. We’re just trying to help. If you hire us for a service, we expect to be paid for that service, and in return for the fees paid to us, we’ll do our very best to provide the service you ordered. For the absolute particulars, keep reading.
We may describe services below that you didn’t hire us for, and in such a case, the service you didn’t hire us for will not be considered part of your agreement (An example is that Guardian LLC may in the text on this page describe aspects of our service pertinent to Wyoming LLC formation services when you just hired us for registered agent service. Obviously, the parts about LLC formation services wouldn’t be pertinent to you or your service agreement):
- Guardian LLC has been hired to serve as the Wyoming registered agent for business in Wyoming. That means we are allowed to accept service of process on your company’s behalf.
Any information on this site is merely opinion and interpretation. We don’t practice law. We don’t give legal advice and we don’t give tax advice.
In compliance with W.S. 17-28-107, you will provide us with all necessary information, so that we meet the needs of any and all Wyoming state statutes and any registered agent requirements. This information will include company contact information including a complete list of directors and managers. You can provide this information through secure tools in your online account, though it is your responsibility to ensure we have accurate information.
If you hire us and don’t provide us with accurate information concerning your company, we reserve the right to resign as your Wyoming registered agent.
Guardian LLC’s liability, financial or otherwise, is limited only to the fees paid to us.
- Wyoming registered agent service renews annually at a rate of $89 a year. You will be billed at the end of 365 days of service and expected to pay your invoice by the due date. You can cancel registered agent service at any time, however, you must provide at least 30 days notice before the end of 365 days of service, and provide proof of a new registered agent or dissolution paperwork, in order for us to be able to legally resign as your registered agent. That may sound tricky, but what we’re really asking for is 30 days notice before the end of our year of service, and for us to be able to resign, we need legal proof that you’ve appointed a new registered agent or dissolved your business before we resign.
Guardian LLC agrees to:
- Complete all company formation services we’ve been hired to complete.
- Guard your company by accepting service of process and other official notices on the client’s behalf and forward the legal documents to the client.
- Guard your company by scanning and digitally uploading up to 25 pieces of mail a year into the clients account should we receive any mail on their behalf.
- Meet all commercial registered agent requirements set forth by the State of Wyoming (W.S. Title 17 Chapter 28).
- Guard your privacy by not providing or sharing your information with any third party unless compelled to do so by a court of law.
We don’t offer refunds unless we make a mistake. That means if you hire us to guard your company and we fail to do so in the ways described above, we’ll give you your money back. Otherwise, you can’t hire us, then change your mind and expect your money back. If you dispute the charge, you agree to pay us $125 an hour for the time it takes for us to submit the paperwork proving that our charges are accurate.